New Zealand and Australia Customers
The MegaChlor requires no pool or swim spa modification. Simply attach the control panel near the pool, add 2 pounds of salt per 100 gallons of pool water, hang the electrode into the water, and plug it in.
- For pools up to 17,000 gallons, spas up to 5,000 gallons.
- Standard drape over cell, optional 2" hard plumbed in line cell
- 10 Adjustable Power Levels: built-in ability to control chlorine production
- Easy-To-Use Control Box: 3 buttons and 4 lights for operation; conveniently mounts to the pool or the spa’s skirt
- Electrode simply drapes over the side of the pool/spa into the water (in-line kit available)
- Automatic Cleaning: polarity reverses periodically to clean and help reduce calcium buildup
- Salt Level Indicator Technology: lets you know when to add salt to maintain or boost chlorine production
- Boost Mode allows for manual control
- 2,000 to 3,000 PPM salt concentration
- Easy-To-Clean Electrode
- No pool/spa modifications required, and pool/spa does not need to be turned on
- 15 foot power cord, 15 foot electrode cord
- Supports both 110 and 220 VAC supply voltages.
- High Current Shutdown to protect the power supply and titanium plates if there is too much salt
The MegaChlor makes chlorine on a 3-hour cycle. Every 3 hours, it starts making chlorine, and based on the power level, it will run for a fixed amount of time and then switch to standby mode. At the next 3-hour mark, it will start again. For example, at power level 5, it will be on for 45 minutes, off for 2 hours and 15 minutes (3 hours minus 45 minutes), on for 45 minutes, etc.
Save this product for later
Display prices in: USD